Searching...

Popular Posts

Serena Williams Bikini (PHOTOS n VIDEO)

Serena Williams looks like appeared in a two piece bikini on the latest Rolling Out Magazine Cover 2009. Serena as alwayz looked beautiful in a pink bikini and it seems that her images are very real.Currently she is playing in French Open in Roland Garros Paris. Serena has also given an interview to the magazine where she has talked about her tennis, personal life and love life as well.
Serena Puts in Rolling Out Magazine it:-

“The thing that motivates me to continue to strive for greatness is that I love tennis,” she emotes. “I love playing and traveling and entertaining. The fact that people will pay to see me play is the ultimate courtesy that someone can give another. Tennis has opened so many doors for me. I have traveled to different countries that I probably would’ve never been to. I have also helped other people who may not have had the same opportunities as me.”
Wacth Video Serena Williams Bikin Rolling out :



And here Serena William Photo's on Rolling Out Magazine Cover 2009 :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Coming to This Bukan Blog Bugil With Berita Foto | Selebriti| Foto Artis | Hollywood | Resensi Film | Trailer | Seksologi |